Today, we had a neighborhood Olympics at a local park. It was mostly families from church. It was so much fun! We were at the park for almost three hours with probably about 45 kids and everyone had a ball! Each family came prepared with their own event and everything ran very smoothly! Tanner, Hunter, and I all came home exhausted and RED! Who thinks of sunscreen in February? Anyways, here are some of the pictures to recap the day:
Sponge Relay
Oversized Crouquet Game
Hunter watching the activities while making a mess
Cartwheel race, or "roll on the ground" if you are Tanner

Tug of War!


Long Distance Run


Everyone enjoying a popsicle after doing their best at the Olympics!
3 comments:
No wonder you were all tired when you got home. Looks like a lot of fun!
OK, who is the slacker family that had long distance run as their event?
I love that you are all running around in shorts in the middle of February. I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment