Both boys are in gymnastics. Tanner had been doing cartwheels and handstands everywhere so we figured we better put him in gymnastics! I found a great gym that had a 3-4 year old class as well as a 6 years old all boys class at the same time! Score! So, we have been spending our Wednesdays evenings at gymnastics. The boys love it and are always ready for a big dinner afterward! No flash photography is allowed in the room Tanner has his class (there are girls doing flips off balance beams-we don't want them to be blinded!) so I only have a quick picture of the little man in the "preschool room".
In February, we took my dad to the Harlem Globe Trotters at the Citizens Bank Arena in Ontario. We had been wanting to go there to check it out. It was a very nice arena and would highly recommend it. The Harlem Globe Trotters, not so much.
We spent a day at California Adventure/Disneyland with some school friends a few weeks ago. Hunter has grown and was able to go on a few rides he was too short for in the past. He loved Soaring Over California (who doesn't?) but would not even step foot in Star Tours. I was sad because I knew he would love it- maybe next time!
Here is Tanner with his friend Abbey. They are two peas in a pod. The only time they stopped talking to each other all day was to smile for this picture.Talk about growing! These two cuties, Maci and Regan, celebrated their fifth birthday on March 8! We celebrated with them at John's Incredible Pizza.
Okay, I feel a little more caught up with my pictures now. Whew.
1 comment:
Oh, what fun times you guys have! We took the boys, Isaac's first time, to Disneyland last summer but didn't make it to the new part of the park, maybe when they're older. I didn't realize Maquel's girls were just 5, that means Isaac does have cousins who are about his same age. He turns 5 in July.
Post a Comment