She turned 8 months this week. She thinks she is a big girl and can keep up with her brothers in her walker. It is her favorite place to be! When she is happy, she is very quiet and you'll forget she is even there. When she is not happy, she yells and you cannot forget she is there! This pretty much only happens when she is tired or when she is done eating and wants out of her seat. She likes her baby food but when she is done-she is DONE! She loves to play with toys, or anything she can manage to get into her mouth! I keep waiting to see two bottom teeth pop up-but nothing yet. Thankfully, her spitting up improved drastically this week. I guess her little esophagus just needed a little time to mature. We love her more and more each day!

Tanner
He teaches me great patience on a daily basis. He is full of energy and helping him to gear that energy in a positive way can be exhausting at times. Tanner is so intense and passionate about his interests- I know he will move mountains someday. I am just trying to make sure he moves them in the right direction! I love to see him with Charity, they seem to have a special bond. He would stop the world for his baby sister. I love my goose.
HunterHe is blossoming. One thing I love about homeschooling is that I get to see the exact moment when my child gets it. He got reading this week. It is so fun to see the light in his eyes when everything finally clicks! He is my early bird so I get to spend my mornings one on one with Hunter-I love a Hunter-bear hug first thing in the morning!
Spare tire
I am sick of the spare tire I've been carrying around for the past 8 months. Between school, nighttime feedings (still), trying to keep some kind of order and cleanliness in my house, feeding little people three decent meals a day, and all the other stuff we've got going on, I have not left anytime for myself! I desperately need to take a little time each day to exercise starting now! This is the most sedentary I've been my whole life and I hate it! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of the extra jiggle around the middle. Regular workouts start first thing tomorrow morning! Thank goodness there is no picture for this random thought-Yuck!
2 comments:
What a bunch of cuties! I love how Charity is so modest in her bathtub photos. Yea Hunter on reading! I remember when Tanner was so excited about being able to read a book! I also love how you appreciate the unique qualities of each of my lovely grandchildren! Love, Grandma
BTW-I really think the spare tire is flat:)
Post a Comment