Sunday, March 18, 2012

9 Months of Sweetness


Charity turned 9 months this month. She gets sweeter every day! I can't say she is mobile, but I can't put her down, leave her for a minute, and expect her to be in the same place when I comeback. She will either roll or scoot to get something she wants. She putts around in her walker trying to keep up with her big brothers most of the time. Experimenting with consonant sounds like "pa-pa" and "da-da" also keeps her busy. She reserves her biggest smiles for her 3 favorite boys (Daddy, Tanner, and Hunter). But, I get the hugs! Whenever I pick her up she wraps her arms around my neck and nuzzles her face into my neck. I love it and I love her! What joy having a baby girl brings into my life!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Love that sweet girl! Love, Grandma