Thursday, January 30, 2014

Universal Studios

We needed a day off from school and work, so we ended up at Universal Studios, a place Ladd has been wanting to go for a long time!  I wouldn't recommend it right now because about a third of the park was closed for renovations, but we still had fun.  It was cheaper to get a year pass from Costco than a one day pass, so I guess we will get to go back sometime soon.  The renovation won't be done til long after our passes expire though. :(

 Hanging out in the Dino play land while Ladd and Tanner went on a few rides...


 Dora was the highlight of Charity's day.  There are no little kid rides there and she kept hoping to find a Dora ride.  When we got to the car in the evening, she said, "No!  Go Back!  I want to go on Dora ride."  Sorry to disappoint you Charity!

Waiting for a show...


 Stopping traffic in New York to drill...

My 4 favorite people to hang out with for the day...



No comments: