I just unloaded my pictures onto the computer and realized I am way behind on my blog! Here are some things that kept us busy after Christmas...
The day after Christmas, we headed to Disneyland to purchase and use our new passes! It was crazy crowded so we didn't stay long, but now we can go back anytime (well, as long as it is not a blackout day!)
We dog sat for the Andersens. My kids love Penny! Glad to have her stay for a few days, but I was happy to send her home!
Miss Thang got a hair cut. So cute and I am so happy not to have her wild hair as abundant anymore!
Ladd and I took my dad, sister, and Grandma out to the Candlelight Pavillion a few days after Christmas. It was a cute show and was a really fun day!
We partied with cousins! Charity was loving the jump house and her hair was quite electric the whole time!
We celebrated my Grandma's 89th birthday! I hope I look and feel as good as her at that age! Here she is with ALL her great grandchildren, and a granddaughter :)
The Cooks







No comments:
Post a Comment