We've been busy, just haven't posted much! Here is a quick update…
Cub Scouts
Hunter has a great Cub Scout leader and they have been doing a lot!
Blue and Gold Dinner...
Presenting Indian Legends...
And PineWood Derby… Hunter won "Best Minecraft Battle Scene"
San Diego Symphony Field Trip
We went to San Diego to see the San Diego Symphony Orchestra do a "Science of Sound" Performance. It was a beautiful orchestra hall and as always a beautiful day in San Diego. We had been learning all about the science of sound at home as we studied Alexander Graham Bell, and all of his discoveries with sound, of course leading to the invention of the telephone. It was a great culminating activity!
On the way home, I took Hunter and Charity to the San Diego Temple. Tanner went home early to get home in time for a scout overnighter. We enjoyed a beautiful day at a beautiful place!
They are holding the picture of the temple that the sister missionaries at the little visitor stand gave them...
Wicked
For Christmas, we got my mom tickets to go see Wicked in Orange County. The performance was in February and it was excellent! I have enjoyed the music from that play for awhile, now I am glad to know how the plot all fits together! The boys enjoyed it too, although I think it was a little long for Hunter!
They had fun taking pictures in the mirrors in the lobby!
Cutie Pies
And here are just some random pictures of my Cutie Pies!
In Grandma's car, notice the stuffed animals buckled next to her...
Making "Trump Towers" with her crusts. We have been following the Presidential Primaries very closely and Charity has picked up on it...
Scootering at Grandmas...
Being goofy after church...
Fun at the Park…
What? Charity can't be old enough to be getting her kindergarten physical! She is! And after my annual discussion with the doctor about how small she is for her age (I am not the one concerned, but Dr. always has something to say about it) she passed! She was quite the show-off for the doctor!
Weeding a park for a Ward Service Project!




















1 comment:
Love all these smiles. Wicked was great and I am so glad I got to share it with you. Thanks again for the great Christmas present! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment