Thursday, July 21, 2016

Butterflies and more...

We took a trip to the Claremont Botanical Gardens to see the butterfly exhibit with Jayme and Maquel's families.  






Charity was so inspired by the butterflies, she wanted to draw one to take home with her!
I love how multi-purpose this stroller is!


I love Peri's face here!


After the butterflies, I spent the afternoon snuggling with this little one and watching the big ones swim.  It is so helpful that they are all water safe this summer!!

Other pictures from the past few weeks...

Felicity is learning to make funny faces!


And Charity is adamant about dressing herself these days.  This usually includes a dress with pants under it, and red boots!  I decided its not worth the battle!



One morning I found these 2 reading the scriptures together, and then DISCUSSING WHAT THEY LEARNED! Melted my heart.  So proud of my boys!

And more Cub Scout Fun!  A field trip to the local nature center!

Summer is going WAY TOO FAST!!


No comments: