Sunday, October 22, 2017

20 Year Reunion

Am I getting old or what?  I went to my 20 year high school reunion in September!  It was really fun to see old friends.  I didn't get many pictures, but it was a beautiful evening.  There was an open bar ALL night, which I could've done without.  I think I spoke to a few people who will have no memory of talking to me the next day!  But, it did get people on the dance floor which I never need anything from a bar to convince me of that!  So I talked and danced the night away!  Ladd was not keen on going, so I got to hang out with Natalie all night, who was also husbandless.  Fun night, and made me so grateful I don't drink!





1 comment:

Ruth said...

None of you look like it is your 20 year reunion! Glad you had fun. Love, Mom