Beach Trip with B and H family! I ran in to one of my favorite people, Natalie, that day too. Her family was camped out right next to ours at the beach. So fun to see her and catch up!
Boys "Late Night" Party! Video games, laser gun fights, trampoline, S'mores, what more could you ask for?
Nonstop Mischief...
Baptisms at the Temple with Friends...
Spending some playdates with some of our favorite friends before they move...
Just like her dada, Felicity's cheeks get bright red when its warm!
Angels date night with Grandma...
As part of her birthday present, Grandma took Charity to the Sawdust Factory. She made this cute castle for her little Tiger.
It's been a pretty good summer so far, I can't believe it's already half way over!

1 comment:
Looks like a fun first half of summer...I'm sure second half will be action-packed loaded with fun, also. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment