January has always been a big birthday month for my family. My mom turned 70 on Jan 11...
We are so grateful for my mom. She is a major part of our life and we are so happy about that! She helps me with anything I need, most fun playmate for girls, and can even relate to teenage boys like a master. We love Grandma so much and can't imagine life without her!
Girls being cute for Grandma's birthday...
My Grandma celebrated her 94th birthday on Jan 17...
I am so glad that all of her living children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren were able to be together for her birthday. We love Great Grandma so much. I have so many fond memories of staying at my grandma's house when I was little. She is the most sweetest and loving person you will meet. I am so glad my kids will also have fond memories of their Great Grandma!
My sister and I had our birthday on Jan 31. I was actually at Disneyland on my birthday, but my mom made my favorite strawberry cheesecake and we celebrated a few days later. No picture, but Monica and I got together for lunch at a great Thai place to talk about how old we are getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment