Thursday, December 20, 2007

Cold Days in California



Between the rain and getting ready for Christmas, we have not been outside in a few days. Anyone with boys knows that it is essential that all boys get their daily outside time -we all had cabin fever. Luckily it was not raining this morning, and I took advantage! I bundled up the baby and we stayed out until the clouds couldn't hold in the rain any longer. Here is Tanner digging in his "building site". An area on our huge slope where nothing will grow because it is constantly being dug up and reshaped. Hunter is having fun chasing after a ball using his new walking skills!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Very cute! What a treat for Grandma to be able to see you first thing I wake up in the morning. I love you! Grandma

Sarah Hull said...

I am SO happy you have a blog!!!! I LOVED your Christmas card. I have been emailing you off an on and I am not sure if I have the right e-mail. What is it? Will you email me and let me know what yours is: sawaksmith@hotmail.com
We would love to get together with you guys over the Christmas break. Bryant has a few weeks off, does ladd? Your boys are getting so big and we miss seeing you guys.

Stacey Bishop said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Hope all is well and can't wait to get together soon!!

Reggs said...

hello hoyle family! I am married to Allen Dickson a good friend of Ladd's in high school. We would LOVE to get your christmas card if you have any leftover!
Send me an email to: reggspyt@hotmail.com
and if you'd like one of ours, we'd happily send you one, too.
Merry Christmas!
Reagan Dickson