Friday, February 8, 2008

The smiles are back!



















This week, Hunter got 6 new teeth! He was miserable, and so was I! He didn't sleep or eat well, which made everything worse! Poor Tanner was such a trooper. He tried to do all he could to help and was very patient with his cranky, tired mom. This morning, Hunter woke up happy and stayed happy all day! He even took a three and a half hour nap! We all went out for ice cream to celebrate the new teeth and to reward Tanner for being such a good big brother! I am so happy the smiles are back!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Now that's the smiles that warm Grandma's heart! I am glad everyone is happy and well rested!

Marlie said...

Your little guys are too too cute Melissa!

Becky said...

6 all at once?! Ouch! You know if it was an adult growing all those at once, we'd be sending ourselves to the ER, we are such wimps for pain.

The Milligan Blog said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog!!! I must say Hunter looks just like Ladd in this picture. I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!! P.S. did you get my message about coming up this summer?