On Monday night, we met up with Ladd at Disneyland. What made it even more fun is that we ran into our friends, the Dows, and spent the entire evening with them. Tanner and Hunter had fun with their boys!
Lawni, Ladd's sister, and her daughter, Brielle, were down for the week. It is always fun to hang out with Lawni, and she happened to be the only other one there while we were there, so I was very grateful for her company! Brielle really took to Tanner and they had a great time all week. Hunter joined in on some of their fun, but was pretty content to hang out with mom most of the time! We spent all day at the beach on Tuesday with them.
We spent Wednesday at the pool and met Ladd for lunch, since he happened to have a court appearance nearby that morning. It was a fun little get away and makes me very anxious for summer time!

3 comments:
Oh Melissa, that looked like such a blast! I love the beach pictures! Too fun! I am SO sad we did not get a chance to meet up. I was in some crazy pain with kidney stones! We would have MUCH rather been at the beach with you guys! Glad you had such a great time. Those tide pools are awesome!
Love the beach, except for the sand part. What a great break! (This is Kristen, too lazy to switch.)
I love it when cousins get along. I'm glad that my boys enjoy playing with Erin's kids that way, when I visit her, it's mostly a relaxing visit with the little people having fun together.
Post a Comment