Saturday was NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab Open House. We drove to the beautiful city of Pasadena, along with a million other people, to take part in this event. Aside from the massive crowds, it was awesome. Tanner was in heaven! We saw all sorts of models of various spacecraft and Tanner was not shy to ask the scientists all of his questions about space! We only covered about one third of the open house and wish we could've had more time there. Space is really an awe inspiring subject and I am so glad we have been able to spend lots of time on it for school this year!
2 comments:
Looks like another wonderful outing. I think Tanner is so brave to let a Mars Rover run over him! What a great learning day!
We are big space fans too! I love that they let a Mars Rover "monster truck" over them!
Post a Comment