Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye Summer and Hello School!

School starts tomorrow! We celebrated of our last week of summer by:

Going to Tanner's First T-Ball Game. Go Indians!


Staying up late to watch Fantasmic at Disneyland, so magical!


Picnicing at the beach with Ladd's work where we...
met new friends

and played lots of volleyball!

We also swam with all of our Friends from Primary at the Church Primary Pool Party.

Today (Sunday) we are relaxing, Tanner got his "back to school" haircut, and Ladd gave Tanner and I blessings. I think we are ready for a new school year!

Stay tuned for our adventures this year...

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I think you will have a wonderful school year. I can't believe Tanner is in 1st Grade. He is so lucky to be getting all the experiences that he is getting with your school group. Have a great year. I love you all:)

Bethany said...

We need to start running again because I want to hear all about it!

Jenn said...

I can't wait!