
Last weekend, we had all our family over to celebrate Hunter and Ladd's birthdays. I always think we'll just have a small family gathering for cake and ice cream. Well, "small" and "family" should never be in the same sentence around here. And then I figure since we are having so many people I better have more than just cake and ice cream for them to eat. So, it ends up being a party no matter how much I try to say we are not having a party this year! We had close to 30 people here for our
small gathering!
My mom's famous cake for this year was a motorcycle!


It tasted as good as it looked!

Opening presents...

And playing with those presents!
5 comments:
Your mom did an amazing job on the cake! Happy Birthday!
There may have been a lot of screaming and running around, but when kids are involved, that usually means fun. It was fun! Happy Birthday again to the birthday boys!
Happy Birthday Hunter and Ladd!!! that's a wonderful cake! Yes, you're right about small and family in the same sentence being totally impossible. It's like saying it will be little but big.
Happy Birthday boys, cute cake!
Post a Comment