Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lego Mania

How do you keep 8 boys happily occupied for two hours?
LEGOS of course!

Earlier this week Tanner informed me he was going to have a Lego Club meeting at our house and he was going to be in charge. He said he would plan it all and clean the house to get ready for it. When I asked what he was planning to do at this meeting he replied, "Play LEGOS with my friends, eat pizza, and drink lemonade." So, the meeting was planned for Saturday and friends were invited. The only thing I changed about his original plan was to limit the guest list to 6 down from the 15 kids on Tanner's first list. The kids had fun and enjoyed eating the pizza and lemonade.


The kids huddled around our laptop to see the short LEGO movies on LEGO.com. They thought they were hilarious.

Jace's 1-2-3 creation:

Tanner's ultimate police station:
Hunter got to join the Club as well!

After all the kids left, Tanner said, "I am so glad a planned that meeting. It was sooo much fun."

3 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Tanner is a party planner! His party sounded FABULOUS!!!!!
What a good mom you are!

Ruth said...

What a great party! I love the sign you made for the party, Tanner. You sure do know how to plan a lot of fun for your friends!

Packer Family said...

Tanner is so mature for his age!! His sign is adorable!