We are expecting a new little Hoyal! H/she will be here in mid June and we can't be more happy! We have waited awhile for this little one but now we realize this timing couldn't be better! The baby is obviously excited too, as h/she has popped out already and I can't button any of my pants. Here are some answers too frequently asked questions:
Are you hoping for a girl this time?
We would love a girl or a boy-both would be fun!
How are you feeling?
Off and on yucky and always tired.
What do the boys think?
They are excited. Hunter tells people, "when we have a baby, then I will be big." And Tanner has lots of concerned questions about what the baby is doing inside of me, whether it can see or not, if it is bored, etc. His first concern was that his Legos will be a choking hazard. I guess he will have to do a better job at picking them up.
How far along are you?
10 weeks
Do you feel the same as you did with the other pregnancies?
So far, this one is pretty similar to Hunter.
Do you feel either way that it might be a boy or a girl?
Nope, some days I refer to it as a "he" other days a "she" and they both seem right. (It is only one though-no twins, we already checked!)
7 comments:
Yay! So happy for all of you, including your Mom! Congratulations!
Can't wait to meet the new little Hoyal and have most of the summer to spoil him/her! Love, Grandma
Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Are you still planning on the half in January?
Yea for the Hoyals!!!! Babies are awesome!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! How fun!
So exciting!!! We're so happy for you guys!!
I'm so happy for you guys! I love the being bored question. I can hardly wait to see him or her. Erin is due May 10th with her baby. So exciting!
Post a Comment