Yesterday, Tanner looked at me and said, "Your nose looks big." Yes, just like everything else about me, my nose has gotten bigger as well. I have had a stuffy nose for about a month now, this is apparently due to an excess of hormones running rapid throughout my body. It is so stuffy and I blow my nose so much that my nose is swollen. So along with the excessive oil that these hormones are producing, the pregnancy mask also caused by hormones, and a swollen nose, I am looking pretty hot these days. And the other day, somebody asked me if I was going to get pregnancy pictures done, I just laughed.
Luckily, there are two men in my life who tell me daily that I am beautiful (Ladd and Hunter), so maybe I will make it through these last few months with a little self esteem in tact!
1 comment:
Well, I think you look beautiful and I am sure Tanner does, too! Love, Mom
Post a Comment