Here is what we did accomplish on Easter Sunday:
The kids woke up to a note from the Easter Bunny talking about how the empty Easter baskets they left out represented the empty tomb found on the first Easter morning. The Easter Bunny had taken the baskets and filled them with fun things so that we can always remember all the blessings we have because of the Atonement and Resurrection.
Then the boys found their baskets!
The Easter Bunny also left us yummy muffins that we enjoyed while learning about the Atonement.We went to church and had a nice time. Although, later in this week I ran into a friend from church and she asked how I was doing. She said in a very nice way that I did not look good on Sunday. Apparently I am not hiding the way I feel very well. 7 more weeks-I can do this!
After Church, we went to my in laws for a family picture, a yummy dinner, and an egg hunt.
Can you tell who is missing from this Hoyal family portrait? Even on Easter, members of the Bishopric have things to do after church and don't always get to things in a timely manner. Good thing his little look alike was there:
I guess I could of stayed home too because I had a look alike in the picture:
I got one picture of the egg hunt before my swollen butterfingers dropped my camera and it crashed down onto the cement. It is totally broken and costs at least $160 to fix, not including shipping. I opted to just get a new camera for the same price instead of paying that much to fix an old one.
1 comment:
Happy Easter!
So sorry you're not feeling good, but so glad you're getting close!
Post a Comment