Saturday, April 9, 2011

Random Kid Comments

Since Tanner is part of a publicly funded Charter School, he still gets to take the state standardized tests each year. He takes them next week so we have been preparing for it a lot the last few weeks. The other day, after taking a practice test, he said, "I feel like my head is swimming with school." Poor kid. No wonder kids are getting burnt out from school at an early age-it's these stinking tests! Luckily the tests will be over on Wednesday and we won't have to worry about test prep for awhile!

Before being set straight, Hunter said, "Daddy's have boy babies and Mommies have girl babies." Although I think that is a GREAT idea, I don't think there would be very many boys in the world if that were true!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love how their adorable minds work. I keep deflecting questions on where babies come from by asking questions back, like "where do you think babies come from?" That'll only work for a little while longer.

Ruth said...

Well, I have confidence that Tanner will do great on his tests--he is a smart boy and he has a great teacher! Also, I think Hunter has some really great ideas in his head! Love, Grandma