On Monday, I turned two months old! I am such a good girl for my mommy. I have a very predictable schedule. I wake up, eat for about fifteen minutes, "play" happily for about 30 minutes, and then I fuss a little. My mommy soothes me by swaddling and rocking me for a bit, then I go to sleep. I sleep until I am ready to start the pattern all over again. At night I sleep about 4-5 hours at a time, although once I slept from 10:30 to 5:30 and my mom was really happy with me after that! When I am awake, I do spend a lot of time spitting up. I just want to make sure my mom doesn't slack on her laundry job and I get to wear all the cute clothes I have!
Look how big I am getting...

3 comments:
OMG! She is so cute. I am away from her for two days and miss her so much. Love, Grandma
cute :)
Charity, you really are a cute baby! I like how predictable you are, oh and did I mention how cute you are?
Post a Comment