Thanks so much to my dear friend Stacey for our family photos! Finally a good picture of our complete family of 5! Here are a few of our favorites...


I love Hunter's leg above, and his pondering expression on below...
Then there's this face... Thank goodness for a patient photographer!






Here's our stranded baby in the woods!




I love Hunter's leg above, and his pondering expression on below...
Then there's this face... Thank goodness for a patient photographer!





Here's our stranded baby in the woods!


5 comments:
They are beautiful!
Stacy is so wonderfully talented and you are all so beautiful, cute and adorable, that how could a family picture fail? I hope you send Christmas cards with one of those photos and that I get one :)
Everyone looks great! Love them all! Love, Grandma
your pictures turned out soo so good melissa!!! I love them!! and chairty is just too cute!!!!!
SO, SO cute! I really need to give Charity a squeeze. :)
Post a Comment