Friday, December 9, 2011

6 months

Can you believe this baby girl is 6 months old already? I can't! Charity is a little ray of sunshine in our crazy lives. I am so grateful for her! I love her to pieces and so does her dad and brothers. She loves the men in her life too, a huge smile appears whenever she hears Tanner, Hunter, or Daddy nearby!
Now that she has lived half a year, she is doing new things like playing with her feet and eating "solid" food. She loves avocados and just tolerates rice cereal. She somewhat rolls- I put her down one way and somehow she manages to move around the blanket by just rolling from side to side. Charity loves her Bumbo seat and Ladd and I ask ourselves how we managed without it with the first two babies. She is still waking up about twice during the night to eat. I am hoping as she gets more efficient at eating solid foods this will stop-because I am beat!

We love our baby girl and can't imagine our life without her! Happy half birthday Charity!

Bytheway, I get lots of comments on all of her cute headbands. Check out this site to see where they come from! Notice the cute baby modeling the "vintage baby headband"!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

No - I can't believe it! She's beautiful!

Ruth said...

That precious sweet Charity is growing so fast! Love her so much! Love, Grandma