We have been learning about our local history and thought it would be fun to learn a bit about how the Mormon pioneers helped to settle the valley that we live in-San Bernardino. I asked a friend from church, who is an expert on local Mormon history, to help us out. She took us to all sorts of little plaques in the area that are dedicated to those early Mormon California Pioneers. It was a fun little outing and I sure learned a lot! Thanks Sister Baker for sharing your knowledge with us!
We also stopped by the San Bernardino County Museum to see their San Bernardino history displays...
Soccer time...
Fun at the Park...
I am impressed with Tanner's landscape pastel drawing he did at
Art...
1 comment:
What a great history lesson! Pictures at the park...too cute! I think the kids all love swinging! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment