Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Catch Up!

Between trying to get my house in order, while entertaining boys and keeping a curious baby out of mischief, my blog has suffered!  I thought I would do one big post to unload some of the pictures I have not yet blogged.  Here are a few things we've done this summer:

Birthday girl!  Charity officially turned one in June.  We went swimming (which is one of her favorite activities) and took her out to lunch at Olive Garden on her actual b-day!



Charity is such a help in the laundry room...
And has gotten pretty good at stair climbing!

We had a SWAT police officer come to our scout meeting.  The boys loved it and they all got to try on his very heavy equipment!


My cousin Kathy came to visit from Brazil and we got to meet her sweet little Ceci!
Great Grandma with her 6 great grandkids, 3 girls and 3 boys!

Charity has become obsessed with iPhones.  Here she is with Aunt Monica's.  I had to take her out of Sunday school yesterday because she spotted someone's iPhone who was sitting behind us and starting screaming because she wanted it!

Hunter is so proud of this shirt he bought with his own money!

Beach Trip!  We were supposed to meet up with friends, but thanks to a lost phone on my part, that didn't happen.  All the kids had a great time though and I learned taking kids to the beach without any other adult to talk to is not that much fun for Mom!



I love T, H, and C!

Golf Tournament!  Tan played in a two hole scramble at Empire Lakes.  He had a great time.
He loved riding on the cart!

Charity is not walking yet but has gotten more generous in giving out smiles and laughs in her "old" age!

1 comment:

Becky said...

You know, there are some adults who would have to be taken out too for screaming if you took AWAY their ipods.