I will take a moment to do an update on our darling 2 year old. She had her 2 year old check up last month and all is well. Still tiny, below the fifth percentile, but a good eater and lots of energy so no one is concerned. She melts my heart all the time. She is sweet and sassy, a perfect girl. But, she loves nothing more than going outside to dig in the dirt. It doesn't matter if it is 100+ degrees out, she lives for the outdoors. Charity has NO FEAR. Heights can't stop her, water can't stop her, her stroller can't stop her (she climbed out of it while it was moving)-she is unstoppable, or so she thinks. She keeps us on our toes and SAFETY has become a top priority around here. Not only is she fearless, she has a very strong opinion and is not afraid to share it. She talks nonstop and I've decided she must be a genius due to all the words she knows and understands. Charity is turning into a Daddy's girl which is a first at our house, so Ladd is on Cloud 9. We love our sweet little monkey so much!



1 comment:
Boy, do I love those smiles. She is precious. I love how she looks so proud of herself after her haircut! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment