Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fun in the Sun!

Oh, my poor blog!  I have been so busy with house projects and preparing for next school year, I almost forgot about you!  But, I can't let some of these precious memories pass me by, so here is what we've been up to:

We went to Carlsbad for a few days!  We had no plans other than go to the Beach and swim in the pool!  We had a great time!

I loved that Ladd's parents' timeshare is just across the street from the beach.  You can borrow a wagon and beach supplies and head on over!















 Poor Tanner, tough day Beachin' it!

 Swimming at the Pool! 
 Charity loved the water playground, but took time from playing to hug her big brother!




It was a nice little getaway!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Those smiles "say it all"...that's a bunch of happy kids at the beach! Love, Grandma