Thursday, May 1, 2014

Recent happenings...

Charity has stopped ripping out everything I do to try to tame her wild hair!  Hooray!


Tanner was in a Greek Myths class and they did an informal play the last day of class:  Electra, a Greek tragedy.  He played Pylades and did GREAT!





The boys had Open House for their Enrichment classes at A+.  This semester they both did art and Lego Engineering, and Tanner also did Spanish.

 


Cute girl cousins cuddled up after a fun day of hunting for Easter eggs…

I sent these two outside with green smoothies and found them sitting in the stroller in the garages enjoying their drinks! Silly gooses!

Ladd and I stayed at Ladd's parents house in Vegas for a weekend.  We went to the Vegas Temple, saw Cirque de Soliel's "O", ate too much yummy food, and slept in!  It was awesome, although the picture is horrible!



No comments: