Friday, April 18, 2014

Arrow of Light

Hooray for Tanner!  He earned his Arrow of Light for Cub Scouts at his pack's Blue and Gold dinner last night.  We are so proud of him!   

They did a Raingutter Regata also.  It was pretty fun.



 Tanner's den leader did a nice Arrow of Light Presentation.  I came up to get "pinned" and of course my little side kick was right by my side!

The pack leader gives out real arrows (with a real arrowhead on it!) to boys who earn their Arrow of Light.  
 One of Tanner's favorite friends, Trevor, was also awarded his Arrow of Light.  They look a little nervous about becoming Boy Scouts in this picture...
 The cub scouts made a tunnel for the boys to run through after getting their award.  That is always a highlight!                       


Tanner is no longer a Cub Scout, but a full fledged Boy Scout!  And I just got his scout book, WOW!  We will be busy...

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I am so proud of Tanner and all he has accomplished. I am sure he will continue to amaze us all! Love, Grandma

Amanda said...

Congrats Tanner! That's a lot of hard work. We are getting close. Good luck with big boy scouts!