Petting Zoo...
Pretend Farming and Shopping (we do this every year, even with the long line!)
Mr. Muscles!
Charity got her picture taken with Real Royalty-Miss American Honey Queen! Who knew you could be crowned a queen because you are a good beekeeper!
Goat Milking...
The boys had a fun time playing robbers on this Wells Fargo wagon...
The Chinese Gardens was one of my favorite exhibits...
Sitting at an old desk in the Old School House… There was a dunce cap in the corner and I was telling my kids what it was for and some other kid asks, "Did you have that when you were little?" I assured her I was not that old!
Nasty Fair Food. Tanner and Ladd look forward most to their lunch at the fair. They scout out the most disgusting, artery clogging, meal they can find before they choose their perfect cuisine. Tanner choose bacon wrapped shrimp and Ladd had a colossal size corn dog also covered in bacon. I packed my own lunch!
We survived the massive HEAT and had a great time on our annual trip to the Fair!




No comments:
Post a Comment