Monday, September 8, 2014

Growing Up

My kids are growing too fast!  I wish they would slow down a little, but it is fun to see all the things they can do, and the wonderful little people they are becoming, as they get older.

Here is some proof that they are getting too big…

Hunter lost another tooth...
He is getting baptized next month, will start scouts soon and is already keeping us busy with his baseball schedule!

 Charity started dance class!

 A friend from church opened a little studio in her garage.  Charity loves it!  Her teacher said she was very obedient and had the cutest plies.  Charity has been practicing first position, plies, and releves all week!  I hope dance brings her as much joy as it brought me!

Tanner is well into his middle school classes!  We decided to stretch him a little this year and enrolled him an online private Intermediate school.  I have been anti-online schools, but as he has gotten older, and I look at the world around him, I realized knowing how to be computer savvy will be a blessing in his life.  So, after high recommendations from trusted friends, we sign him up for Williamsburg Intermediate.  He loves it.  After the first class he said, "It's like social media school- It's AWESOME!" It is a projects based curriculum, with a lot of classic literature; it challenges him, but he still loves it!  Tanner is also on boys gymnastics team which keeps him busy in the afternoons.

I miss my babies, but my big kids are doing good things and I am looking forward to what they do with their lives!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

They are all doing so good...but you will always miss the babies...Love, Grandma