We bought season passes (it was cheaper to buy season passes than one day passes!) to Universal Studios way back in January and hadn't been back since! We knew we wanted to hit it up again, so Ladd and I took Tanner. It was fun to have an "only child" for a day! The park was all decked out for "Grinchmas" so that was fun. Since we didn't have the little ones, we all got to go on all the rides. I had a serious migraine the next day. Sadly, I am getting too old for rides! But, it was a great afternoon and after Universal, and a day at the Zoo, I feel like I am starting to get the hang of packing food for our new diet. Not relying on sandwiches, any processed food, and not being able to purchase food when we are out is a little tricky, but thanks to Thermos' to keep soup hot, and ice to keep cold food cold, we are getting there!
Merry Grinchmas!


No comments:
Post a Comment