Saturday, December 20, 2014

Nutcracker

We went to the Nutcracker with our school group this year. What better ballet to go to when you are studying countries from around the world?  The day before we invited some of the younger kids from the "B" Family over to have a little Nutcracker workshop.  I used all these same activities when Tanner and Hunter were the current ages of Hunter and Charity.  So, I guess I will save all of this stuff to use when Charity gets into first or second grade and then pass it down to a younger family!


My mom came with us to the ballet and even made the pretty dress Charity is wearing.  We had a good time and I am hoping this is the first of many ballets Charity will attend with Grandma and I!  We may need to wait awhile before we attempt any full length ballets (this was a shortened school performance)-she was pretty wiggly towards the end!



No comments: