Wednesday, April 8, 2015

3 Kid Update...

Charidactyl

Gets treats wherever she can...
 Thanks to an Elsa incentive is FINALLY completely potty trained (and by the way, this is what her hair looks like EVERY morning-I call it blond dreadlocks!)

 Every time we go anywhere she says, "I better go pack up!"  This was what she had planned to bring to church one Sunday...


Tan-Man
Tanner is a letter writer!  For scouts a few years ago, he had to write to a company he liked.  He chose In-N-Out and they sent him back a coupon for a free hamburger.  He was sold!  He has gotten gift cards from restaurants, inside secrets from his favorite video games, stickers, and this landed on our doorstep the other day...
 It was a big, HEAVY box from the Young America's Foundation.  He had written asking them what he could do to help America.  They sent him Dvds, books, mini Constitutions, pamphlets with Ronald Reagan's Farewell address, really big posters of Ronald Reagan, and other posters that read "I love Capitalism".  He was thrilled and it was like Christmas around here that day!  He has plans on how to distribute these items... 

Ladd took Tanner out to eat after his latest iron infusion.  He orders hamburgers "protein style" wherever we go-the ones in the picture happen to be especially big and he ate every drop!  He eats more lettuce than any 11 year old boy I know!  Thank goodness he likes that because that is about all we have found that he can eat at restuarants!  Tanner is 100% committed to this diet and I am so proud of him!  He was doing great for months, aside from needing iron infusions because he is still not absorbing that nutrient, until the last few weeks.  He has had a pretty nasty flare and we can't put our finger on it.  It is frustrating.  The doctor just wants to up his medicine, but I am not interested in that until we've exhausted every other option.  He has an appointment with a natural practitioner next week!  Hopefully that will help!

Hunter-Bear
This guy is so sweet.  I can see why Heavenly Father sent him to our family right in the middle of Charity and Tanner.  He plays and makes Charity giggle all day.  Hunter is Charity's hero.  He chooses to eat only what Tanner can when we are at parties, etc (for the most part).  He wants to brighten everyones day and does a good job at it!  We all love our Hunter Bear.

Thanks to Julie, Hunter got to go on the Hindu temple field trip with our school group.  The rest of us were sad to miss it, but Tanner was really not feeling well that day. Hunter filled us in though.  After the temple tour, they went to an Indian restaurant and did group presentations.  We had planned to do a family presentation, but thanks to a little help from Audrey, Hunter still represented our family quite well!   

I am so proud of all my kids and feel so blessed that they call me Mom!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love the update and I feel so blessed they call me Grandma Dog! Love each of them and their special qualities! Love, Grandma