It turns out when "The Season of the Force" is in full effect in Tomorrowland, all they really cared about was Star Wars! The boys waited in a 2 HOUR line to ride Space Mountain-Hyper Space style. They loved it! We even managed to get Charity onto Star Tours. She is the bravest little thing but SO SHORT so she doesn't quite make the height requirement for a lot of rides I know she would love! We were determined though this time, and with the help of a bow on top of her head, and a hood on top of that, they decided she was tall enough. She loved every second of it and talked about Star Tours the rest of the night! The boys went to the Innovation building which was basically a Star Wars Museum, they loved it as well!
Charity and I went on the decked out "It's a Small World" while boys were doing some of the tall people rides. I was so impressed with the lengths they went to to make it Christmassy-we also loved the "Jingle" Cruise!
By the end of the night, I realized we hadn't gotten a family shot, so I made everyone stand in front of this poster in the parking garage- I am the worst photographer! We had a great time even though it was crowded and cold! See ya in 5 years Disney!


No comments:
Post a Comment