Christmas Eve
We had our annual Cook Family Christmas Party on Christmas Eve. My cousin Kathy and her family were here from Brazil so it was a full house! So fun to see everyone and celebrate Christmas together!
8 Great Grandkids-and HALF of them are mine!!
Yea for Cousins!!
Christmas Day
I was the worst photographer on Christmas and hardly got any pictures :(. I'll do better next year-I was running on very little sleep all week and not falling over with exhaustion was about all I could handle! But here we are watching a video about the first Christmas before heading downstairs to see if Santa came...
Charity got this huge dollhouse from Grandma!
Felicity liked the bows and boxes better than the actual presents..
Our big present this year was a trampoline. We are praying it doesn't blow away with the wind we get here, notice chains and cinderblocks to weight it down!
Miss Felicity's head is a little too big for this Santa hat, but that doesn't bother her!
We had a nice Christmas program at church after we opened our Santa presents, then relaxed at home for a bit before heading to Heidi's. We did our annual Christmas Recital with all the cousins and ate the Hoyal traditional Sunday tacos for Christmas dinner. Delicious! No pictures to show for any of it though! :(
We celebrated with my mom and sister on Monday. Yummy soup and spoiled kids with lots of presents! Another fun celebration and the only picture to show for it is...
But here is a cute picture I took a few days later of cute coordinating leopards wearing what Aunt Monica gave them...
Another Christmas down in the books! Hope everyone's was very Merry!
1 comment:
Pictures or no pictures...a great Christmas! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment