Between keeping up with 4 kids, a busy calling, not sleeping much, staying on top of school, and dealing with an often uncooperative computer, my poor blog has not been updated since JANUARY! I do love my blog, so I am making it a priority today-even though I have had to be very patient with this computer! Here is an update from past few months...
I am still nursing Felicity, but it has not gone as smoothly as it did with the other ones, so she does get a bottle on a regular basis. The kids enjoy helping feed her every once in awhile! And she LOVES her bottle!
We spent a few days enjoying the enormous amount of snow Big Bear got this year. Perfect Snowman Snow!
This picture cracks me up. Totally looks like it is just clothes and the body inside disappeared! Its just a really petite body in there!
Snow fort...
Tan got hungry..
I tried to get back into my pre-pregnancy juicing habits-it lasted a few days! So time consuming but I love getting all those veggies in! I am still working on getting a lot of those pre pregnancy habits back-like exercise! Sleep always wins out!
Hunter still loves to take selfies with his bubs!
Or just pictures of her whenever he has a phone in hand...
Charity got a sleep mask that she has been asking for for a long time! She loves it although I don't know that it helps her get to bed any quicker...
Ladd got to go on a dream golf trip with his dad.
Here he is with Jim Furyk (pro-golfer)
And here is Peyton Manning eating lunch at a table right near them.
Ladd also got to hear Condi Rice speak, see a bunch of other pro-golfers, and some other high profile people. Plus, watch and play golf. Can't get any better for Ladd!
Pinewood Derby! Hunter made sunglasses out of his pine this year. It was a fun derby and I can say I feel very accomplished doing 6 cars in a row and won't miss not being a part of next years Pinewood Derby!
Hunter went on a cub scout trip to a Ceramic Art Museum. He really loved it and has been asking me to sign him up for a pottery class. I need to find one while he is still interested-they are not easy to come by I am learning!
Speaking of art, Little Miss Crafty made these cute Valentine's lights for her Valentines party. She loves Valentines day, so we had a little after school party with a few girl cousins and friends.
All bedazzled for the party...
We had a stake conference where Elder Dallin H Oaks came to speak. I was very impressed about how he took the time to shake about half of the congregations' hands (there were about 1400 people there-thats a lot of hand shaking!) He said it is what he believes the Savior would do if He were there. A ward member happened to get this picture of Tanner shaking Elder Oaks hand. So cool! Elder Oaks told Tanner he is looking forward to seeing him in the mission field in a few years if he is still alive. ;)
A new activity for this little cutie is swinging! I think she likes it!
C looks so grown up with her big girl ponytail!
Felicity is 10 months, rolls to wherever she needs to get to, can get herself to a seated position, loves to eat, joins in on any conversation with yelps and purrs, finds the smallest piece of whatever on the carpet and instantly inserts into mouth, and is known to melt many hearts every day.
Can you see why I love to blog? Its an excuse for me to look at my cuties all over again!



































1 comment:
I love looking at these cuties, too! Always busy! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment