So much snow in Springville! So fun to see the V Family for a few hours and see their new house!
We also got to see my BFF from high school really quick-it seems like whenever I see Jenn it is not for long enough!
We also made it up to the C Family's house. The kids got some more snow time in, lots of Lego time, and Ladd and I loved just hanging out with Suzanne and Tyler. Tanner got to go to a Leadership Conference put on by Williamsburg and loved meeting some of his teachers and meet Josh and Dallin's Utah friends!
These boys look like they are on a mission. Don't mess!
It was a quick trip but I felt good about the fact that I did well driving in the snow (for the most part-we'll try to forget about my detour through the Ogden mountains in a snow storm!) and tackling a long trip with 4 kids on my own. Ladd flew up to meet us after a few days-but I did a considerable amount of driving on my own. I actually felt pretty relaxed and calm when we got home, not exhausted and overwhelmed!
These 2 had fun playing in all the boxes we got from our food order when we got home...


1 comment:
So glad your Utah trip was successful and so glad you are safely back home! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment