We took a tour of the LA Times. It was interesting to see a real working newspaper editorial office!
Here is their old way of filing articles. Wow - are they grateful for technology!
I didn't get any pictures from where all the people were working, but here is the beautiful lobby...
and some crazy people in front of an old printing press...
In front of the building...
Julie was so nice to stay out with the little kids (only 8 and up allowed on the tour) in the middle of downtown LA!
We headed to the beach after that. No school opening or closing week is complete without a trip to the beach with school friends!
Felicity LOVED the sand!
So did these kids!
After that beach trip, Tanner told me he wanted to spend all summer at the beach! I am going to try to go once a week during the summer! We went all the time when I was growing up and I want my kids to have the same fun memories!


No comments:
Post a Comment