Friday, August 31, 2018

Congrats to Mike and Christina!

My Mom and I flew out to Colorado to go to my cousin's Mike wedding.  It was a quick trip, but so fun!  There was welcome party the night before.  It was great to catch up with family I don't get to see as often as I would like...





I think I got the short genes in this group of cousins...


I didn't get too many pics at the actual wedding, but it was gorgeous!  It was on a ranch surrounded by the most beautiful scenery-breathtaking!

My wonderful aunt and uncle...


At the reception, there were wedding pictures of the bride and groom's parents and grandparents.  What a cute idea!  Here is my grandparents wedding picture...



And this ice sculpture is of Mount Everest- my cousin is an avid mountain climber and has summited Everest twice!


Bummed I didn't get more pictures, but trust me it was a beautiful wedding.  So many cute personalized touches to everything and such great food and company!  

Congrats Mike and Christina!  

No comments: