Here is why...
Keeping siblings occupied when its not their turn at choir practice...
Tennis
All the Ups and Downs of Parenting a very Feisty, yet Adorable Two Year old...
Park Days with Girls in Pasadena for Hunter's Shakespeare class...
Science Classes...
Cooking Class (Thanks goodness Grandma and Aunt Monica have been able to take these two to a majority of their classes!)
Lego Store Fun...
Cutest Cousins Dressed Up for Brothers Baptism...
Paint balling along with lots of other Young Mens activities...
Both boys are in Young Mens now! Great when they are doing the same thing, a little tricky when they are separated by age group and its the same night Ladd has his Presidency meeting each week!
So many important birthdays in the Hoyal family within the month!
Birthday Celebration to Celebrate Grandpa (turning 70), Dad (turning 40), Jace (18-an adult!), Hunter (12-got the priesthood!), Brothers(8-got baptized!)
Not to mention teaching activity days, seminary carpools, Charity's gymnastics, homeschooling, keeping the house somewhat put together and kids properly fed, it really is crazy these days! Thankfully in a few weeks Shakespeare is over, and cooking class just finished. Whew! I'm pretty busy each day, but at least I fall right to sleep at night! Ladd and I were commenting over our crazy busy life the other day and I said, as long as everyone is healthy-I can't complain! We've had the opposite, never leaving the house except for doctor's appointments and spending every minute trying to heal a sick kid, and I'll take this crazy busy life over chronic illness any day!

No comments:
Post a Comment