Sunday, August 23, 2020

First Week of School in the Books!


 With everything still being shut down, I know that I need to step up my teaching game this year.  Aside from online classes, there is not much in the way of outside classes and field trips to go on.  And, I am balancing high school, middle school, elementary, and preschool this year!  It's a lot - and a wide spread of needs and abilities to try to meet.  I tried to make this first week of school as fun as possible.  The boys are busy with their classes, but we try to include them when possible, especially Hunter whose workload isn't as intense as Tanner's!

We made "bookworms" to help get excited about all the great books we will be delving into this year!



While reading Nim's Island, we will be studying the ocean.  Such a fun topic!







Cuddled up watching Nemo!


No comments: