I wanted to have a family Adventure since we were reading these Adventurous books, like Nim's Island and Swiss Family Robinson. So, we decided to go to Big Bear and try out the downhill bike riding course they offer in the summer. We've been wanting to do this for awhile, so I figured why not now? You take a ski lift up, then bike down. We had all intentions of all of us (minus Felicity) doing it. But once we got there and talked to some of the workers, we decided it best if Charity found another adventure.
The boys had a good time, but it was a little rough-a few falls and scrapes. I am glad Charity and I found something else to do! We found a ropes course and it was the perfect amount of adventure for us!
Felicity and Grandma got to do some exploring near the cabin while we were all out...
All the kids got to try the Alpine slide...














No comments:
Post a Comment