Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wild Animals!!

We visited San Diego's Wild Animal Park on Monday for a closer look at African animals. The kids had a great time and it was the perfect day for our wild animals to take over the park. Only one other school group was there (and they were high schoolers so aside from some naughty words, we hardly noticed them) and hardly any other guests were there so we basically had the whole place to ourselves! The kids had a great time. Both the boys loved the tram ride. Hunter's favorite animal were the "gee-raffes" and Tanner liked the deer in the petting kraal. Fun Times!





Sorry for the sloppiness of my posts lately. Instead of showing the pictures after I download them unto my blog, it just gives the computer mumbo jumbo describing the picture. I don't know how to work with that so I can't move the pictures or text. I'll try to work on it. But, until then, this will have to do!

2 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

That picture of Tanner with the lion in the background is fabulous! What a neat day for all of you!

Ruth said...

Love the pictures of both the boys. So cute and what fun!