Hunter: "Petting the animals."
Mom (curious since we hadn't pet any animals that day): "Which animals did you pet?
Hunter: "The gorillas."
Another answer:
Hunter: "Dinosaur Museum"
Mom (again curious because we have not been to a dinosaur museum for months): "You liked the Dinosaur museum?"
Hunter: "Big, scary dinosaur."
At least he has a good imagination. And we may always wonder what he really liked best about each day!
P.S. He has a constant runny nose and has sensitive skin (frequent bum rashes and bouts of eczema). I am guessing he as a food sensitivity, and I am starting with eliminating milk, since it is the most common. Anyone have any experience in this field or advice they would like to share?
3 comments:
Hi! I don't have any experiences with skin stuff but...in regards to your other post ...21 people living around Lightfoot school have had their card info "stolen" or whatever! They think it is the Mobil gas station. Investigators are working on it. Scary! I need to be better about checking our accounts!
I think starting with milk is the best place to start. Ella went through a milk-sensitive stage and then (thankfully) grew out of it. (she was older too when that happened).
LOVE Hunter's dinner table answers. So cute! He is such a little doll with quite the imagination!
Austyn has that and we use dove sensitive soap/body wash. We also use the cream lotion like cetaphil. She is super sensitive to laundry detergent so we use dreft with an extra rinse cycle. Hope that helps.
Post a Comment