Monday, May 11, 2009

Celebrations!

This weekend we celebrated....

Bryants Birthday
On Friday we met up with a group of friends to celebrate Bryant's birthday. His birthday is the same day as Tanner's! His sweet wife, Sarah, planned a surprise birthday dinner for him. Bryant grew up next door to Ladd so they go way back! It was fun to see friends we don't see as much as we would like to!

Brenda's Baby
My cousin Brenda is having a baby girl and we celebrated on Saturday with a Hawaiian style baby shower! Everything was decorated Hawaiian style-we felt like we were in Paradise, although it was probably really 100 something outside! We are excited to meet Bridget, the first girl amongst many boys!

Mothers Day
After all this celebration, all I wanted for mothers day was a nap! I told Ladd to take the boys somewhere after church so I could get a little rest. I did- a FOUR HOUR NAP! It was great! I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful day and got just what you wanted too!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

I am glad you got your nap--4 hours--what a treat and well deserved. You are such a great mom!

jenni bishop said...

I finally added you to my friends list on my blog! :)

Bethany said...

Good for you -- what a great way to celebrate Mother's Day!

Sarah Hull said...

That picture cracks me up with Spencer and his new friend! Thanks again for coming all the way out on Friday night. It was so fun to see you guys. It meant a lot to Bryant having you all there.