I think there are two things that should come standard when you become a mother.
1. Every mother should be ambidextrous.
2. Mothers should never get sick, especially when they have kids under the age of 5.
I am really wishing number 2 was true right now. Saturday Hunter was up all night with the flu, and now it has traveled to me. As I lie on the couch knowing that if I move I will end up in the bathroom, Hunter asks, "You feel sick?" Yes is my reply. "I will help you." I am hoping for a hug or a blanket as he walks over to me but instead he takes his little hands and pries them under my head to lift my head up. "Now you are awake. You feel better?"
Thanks, Hunter. Apparently if I am not laying down, I am not sick.
May health be with whomever reads this!
8 comments:
Amen to that! I'm feeling a little under the weather myself. Thankfully, Chris has taken all of the boys to their baseball game so I'm here resting.
Get well!
Feel better soon!
(At least you know that you will make it to the toilet. That is the worst part about kids being sick...)
I hope it is a 12 hour bug :)
Yea, so being a mom and getting sick don't really go together. Right?? You have my deepest empathy!!! Love and health to all moms.
Hope you feel better, its so hard to get sick when you are the mom.
Hope you feel better, its so hard to get sick when you are the mom.
Amen! Hope you're better soon.
Hope everyone sleeps tonight!
I'm so sorry, I will do a get better dance for you!
Post a Comment