Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the Greatest Dads Ever!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful dad, father-in-law, and husband! I cooked dinner for these great dads today-ribs by request of Ladd, and we had a nice afternoon together.

Ladd and his dad started to play basketball on our little basketball hoop and Hunter was thoroughly offended. He did not think Grandpa should be trying to take the ball away from Daddy and he let Grandpa have it. Hunter is a tough little defender. The whole time this little basketball game was going on, Tanner was asking me to get out the paint for him so he could work on his box he was painting. He had no intention of playing any kind of sport if he didn't have to. This is a typical scenerio at our house, one athlete and one artist. I am so glad Hunter is into sports so Ladd will have one son to follow in his footsteps when it comes to sports!

In honor of Father's Day, I am going to share this sweet video. Ladd and I watched it yesterday and we both had tears in our eyes by the end. It will inspire you to be a better person...

1 comment:

The Milligan Blog said...

I love the little artist and the little athlete!!! Those boys are too cute! Hunter is so into sports too, that its like one extreme to the other! You are so nice to always do something special for the special days of the year, like Father's Day. Ladd and his RIBS!! I am sure he ate well that day :) ...Man I sure miss good ol' Laddy boy! Tell him Joel Perez says hi! :) hehe